Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcoming us to the blogging world





Since I am a self proclaimed blog spy I decided I should get one of our own set up so others can spy on us. (Only if you're invited though, of course!) Brittany assured me that it was easy and after fiddling around with it for a bit I decided that she's right, even a tired pregnant lady can figure it out.

Here are some recent pictures to get us started. There is Nathan, seeing if he can fit in a pot, Aubrey stating that she is a "stinker wilikins", the kids dancing with Grandma and Grandpa Jones, and Jenny and I showing off our new, svelt physiques

6 comments:

Travis Meserve said...

Awsome!!, the jones have a blog. It truly is the mark of up and coming young families. Now if we can just get a jones facebook...

tara said...

Oh how fun! I'm looking forward to seeing recent pics of your family and hearing all of your funny stories. XOXO

Larson log said...

Yeah, you are a blogger! You guys look great. Can't wait to see you

Jenny said...

Yippee! You've convinced me that I need to get one going too. Have I mentioned that your kids are the cutest? (Until my Anna is here of course) :)

Jules said...

Hmmmm, the only problem with this blog is as hard as I looked there were no pictures of the cutest kids in the world with granny Julie and gramps Wayne. This could be considered a tragedy. Other than that, it is very fun. I love the fat pictures of you and Jen!

Brittany said...

Welcome! I'm so excited to have a chance to see Aubrey and Nathan's faces a little more often. Oh, and yours and Greg's too, of course.