Thursday, March 13, 2008

The babies

A friend of mine is starting a photography business and wants to focus on new babies. She offered to come to the house and take pictures of Dane and include some with Aubrey and Nathan. I think she did a very nice job. I'm planning on using the one of Dane smiling on the quilt for his baby announcement. (Yes, you can still send those out even when the baby is already two months old.) Enjoy!






3 comments:

tara said...

Wow, these are fantastic! Your friend did a great job...of course she had beautiful kids to work with. :)

Carrie McCoy said...

I love the 3 of them in the baby blue color. And...you could be a hand model!!

Jenny said...

These pictures are wonderful!!! It has actually motivated me to look around the area for a photographer to come and take pics of Anna. I just have to say that I love the matching argyle sweaters that Dane and Nathan are wearing...so adorable! Little Dane is getting so big and he just gets cuter and cuter, if that's even possible! I can't wait to see you guys next month!