Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A horror story

We have mice.


THE END

7 comments:

Jenny said...

EWWWWWWW! I'm not sure what is worse, the mice or the man eating spiders that live in your basement.

hannah105 said...

been there, done that. it's pretty damn disgusting

Avi said...

Were? In the basement? I'd invest in traps... and not the "mice have highly-developed emotions so we can't dare hurt them" kind. Get the ones that result in complete mouse domination.

Jules said...

Oh for the love, spiders are MUCH worse!!! Mice are at least cute with an appropriate amount of legs.

And shockingly enough, I laughed right out loud over David's comment. I'm going to be sad when he's back in school and won't have as much time to entertain me.

Lisa said...

We had a rat! I win.

Brittany said...

Wow. I'm sorry.

On to other news -- I just looked at your new pics -- the new title pic and all the the pictures from your trip with Dane and Jen. Um, Aubrey is REALLY grown up now. I mean, she has just changed a ton since I saw her last or since I really last saw a picture of her. Is her hair different? And, please don't take offense to this, because this is one mom-of-an-insanely-curly-haired-girl to another, but how did you get it so controlled?

KayLynn said...

This is Avi:
To clarify, when I said "the ones that result in complete mouse domination" I was referring to cobras.