Monday, September 27, 2010

To you, with love




7 comments:

Angela said...

could they be any cuter! :) love it.

KayLynn said...

SOOOO cute! All of them! The first one was too precious for words. The second one killed me. The last two had me in fits of adorableness. Give them besos from their favorite auntie!

Avi said...

They're so cute, I could kick myself.

Jules said...

How could any of those pictures be any cuter. I was like totally "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" through the whole viewing. What angel babies!

And your man is one of those guys who gets better with age, it just isn't fair that guys get more handsome and women get saggier.

hannah105 said...

Johanna looks so much like Dane in that last picture!

Jenny said...

What lovely, adorable children you have Sara! And I thought the same thing Hannah - that last picture of Johanna does look a lot like Dane. So so cute!

Jules said...

Hannah, I totally told Lianna the same thing! Here I keep saying Johanna looks more like a Montgomery but she sure looks like Dane in that picture. Even though I've always thought Dane was more of a mix than Aubrey or Nathan are, he still resembles the Jones' side more I think.