These are some pictures I took yesterday at a local farm. For a buck you can get a whole bucket of sheep food and feed the sheep. All you have to do is dip that bucket into the feed bucket and they come running. The "big bully sheep" (the boys with their big horns) like to try and take all the food so my kids will often chuck handfuls of it over their heads to the poor babies waiting in the back. Also, this farm is located by the Spokane Archery club so I'm not sure if they later become target practice and then Easter dinner. I haven't shared these musings with my children.
The last two pictures were just too adorable not to post.
Friday, October 1, 2010
A whole lotta sheep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
is aubrey learning how to smile for a camera? is this part of the new WA state kindergarten curriculum? Holy crap those are the cutest pictures i have ever seen (except for the one long ago of chubby kaylynn crankily eating a toasty marshmellow)
Yeah, so much preciousness in one post. And you're right Lianna, that picture of KayLynn will go down in infamy as the best grumpy picture EVER!
Aaauughh! The cuteness is just overwhelming! Seriously Sara, what adorable pictures. The last one of Aubrey and Johanna literally brought tears to my eyes. Girls gotta stick together...and man, the picture just ooozs love.
Oh, and you got me really curious...I want to see this picture of chubbly KayLynn and the marshmallow. Who has it? Someone scan it and post it!
It was a picture of me being precious when I was a wee 4 year old. Precious as in super cranky to have my picture taken (way to go, Mom!) when I knew my face was covered in marshmellows from our smores. So I'm scowling, chubby, and covered in marshmellow.
And I have to disagree. These pics are way cuter than that one. I want to give them big kisses!!!!
Scowling, chubby, PRECIOUS and covered in marshmallow.
yes, that picture was priceless! Thanks for sharing KayLynn. :)
Sara, I told KayLynn that her picture reminds me of my corn on the cob picture. :)
Post a Comment