Sunday, October 10, 2010

Singin' in the rain

If it's going to rain for days on end it leaves us no choice but to get out there and get soaked. I don't think the kids have ever had so much fun outside.












I threw these pictures in to show you what an insect/worm/creepy crawler lover my daughter is. We found this beast on the way home from school and named it Sammy the Freaking Huge Slug. It is note worthy that she was the only on in our house willing to touch the thing.

3 comments:

Jules said...

First of all, I LOVE that you let your kids play out in the pouring rain regardless of how much added work it makes for you with LOTS of soggy clothes.

I HATE the fact that Aubrey loves that disgusting slug!

Angela said...

Are you for real? You are the best mom! I think I am going to have to copy you and let my kids play in the rain! :) You rock. the slug however is disturbing and disgusting and it hurt my eyes to look at it. Gross.

Jenny said...

I agree Sara, you are such a fun mom! Anna is always looking outside asking to go out, and I immediately say "oh no Anna, it's way too wet out there...look at that rain coming down!" I might have to do the same...she would LOVE it. :)

And I must agree again; the slug gave me the hebbie jebbies!