This is a great craft I did with all my kids this afternoon. They all enjoyed it and it worked for all their ages. I thought they turned out adorable and decided it was worth sharing. Enjoy!
Pinecone Christmas Trees
Supplies
Pinecones (I used real but you can buy fake ones at a craft store)
Small puff balls
Wooden thread spools (I found these easily in the unpainted wood section of Michaels)
Glitter
Glue
1. Glue the puff balls to the "branches" of the pinecone. For my kids, I put glue in a dixie cup and they applied it with Q-tips.
2. Cover the wooden spool with glue and roll it around in glitter. (I put the glitter in a shallow bowl.)
3. Glue the spool to the bottom of the pinecone. I used my hot glue gun for this.
FINISHED!! I will finish ours off with a hot glued ribbon on the top and use them as Christmas tree ornaments.
Happy early Christmas! Is it too soon for me to bust our my Christmas song piano book?
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment