Things you ought to know about Johanna:
1. She is already four months old. Four months!! Was I even here for them?
2. She is a sturdy 15 pounds and, like her siblings, has a head that is in the 90th percentile. My kids need big heads for their big brains.
3. She is always happy. That is not an exaggeration. She cries about 30 seconds, cumulatively, a day. She is ALWAYS HAPPY.
4. When she smiles she does it with her whole body. I think even her fingernails smile.
5. She loves me. I can tell by the smile on her face, the way she cozies up to me, and the way she grabs my hair when she is tired.
6. She is very congested and has slept like crud for a week. But she's so cute and she sleeps well cozied up to me and I keep forgetting to care that it could be a bad habit. How can you really feel bad about this soft, beautiful, snuggly little human curled up next to you?
7. All of us are wild about her.
8. She loves her toes. She grabs them, plays with them, sucks on them. Who needs toys when you have toes?
9. Welcoming Johanna to our family has felt so natural it's as though she's been here all along.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, wasn't Aubrey JUST in that outfit. What a precious little chunkmeister. I loved your post, it is unbelievable how that little thing showed up and finished the puzzle. Now there are no missing pieces.
You are such a good mom! You make me want to go kiss all my kids! She is adorable. I hope to meet her some day.
Sara, this is just full of warm fuzzies and it makes me smile. :) What a great post. She IS adorable and Drew is quite impressed with her chunkiness. He weighed in today at the doctors at 20.6 lbs! 6 months old and the kid is a moose! Anyways, he told me he likes girls with a little junk in their trunk. :)
I mean to comment on your hilarious, er, I mean, tragic post from the weekend...you know, the one where everything went wrong? I'm sorry you had to experience that, but it kind of made my day. I was having one of those days too, and I took great comfort in the fact that there was someone else out there feeling my pain. Here's to Starbucks drinks! (When they don't spill!)
Love you and that adorable family of yours!
awww...she is just precious. Love love loved this post sara!
Johanna you were blessed to be born into the most wonderful family! ...and I love that poop on them! :)
Post a Comment