Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daneisms

Dane has been unknowingly hilarious lately. Here are my top three from my nearly three year old.

1. After waking up from his nap I said, "How did you sleep my little sweetums?" With a GRUMPY face he replied, "I am not a sweetums. You can call me The Danish!"

2. He has new snow boots with a reindeer face on them. He said today, "My boots stomp like thunder!"

3. He came up to me today, make shift gun in hand and said, "I'm one of the bad dudes." He proceeded to give the nearly three year old version of an evil laugh. He yelled, "Listen to my evil crackle!!"

We sure love our Danish.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't you love the things that kids this age say? Anna says some of the most hilarious things, she is constantly making is laugh!

Dane is such a funny boy!

Jules said...

I LOVE "the Danish"!!!!!!!!!!!!!