Monday, January 23, 2012

Daneisms

Dane is an accidental comedian. He truly does say the darndest things.

Yesterday Dane had the stomach flu and spent all day nauseated and throwing up.

Today he was back to himself, running around, playing, and being a tad whiny.

For dinner I made Shepherd's Pie. My kids HATE Shepherd's Pie but it is Greg's favorite and sometimes the four small dictators don't rule the whole universe.

Dane sat in front of it, looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "Mommy, I feel like throwing up."

"Dane, do you really feel like throwing up or do you just not want to eat dinner?"

"NO MOMMY, I do feel like throwing up! I see this dinner and it makes me throw up!"

The gratitude is overwhelming.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Rotten little ingrates! I had 4 of them as well. :)

KayLynn said...

I'm loving catchingup on your blog. I've been dying laughing reading them all.

Anonymous said...

U r netd