I'd buy a lot of clothes. After hoarding gift certificates for almost a year, I went on a shopping bonanza. It was my reward for losing my baby weight and surviving the first three months with three kids. Outside of all my gift certificates and gift money I only spent $21 of my own money. I walked away with five tops, a dress, a skirt, a pair of pants, and a pair of shorts from Ann Taylor and a skirt, two tank tops, and a pair of jeans from Banana Republic. For a person who hasn't bought new clothes for herself in a long long time, this was well over due. I can't wait to get dressed tomorrow!
After an afternoon of shopping with Greg and Dane (Greg's parents took Aubrey and Nathan while Dane went with us since he thinks bottles are poisonous), Greg and I got a dinner to ourselves. We went back to Greg's parents place, I fed Dane, and we fled to dinner. Greg's parents even treated us! We ordered big people food like Ahi Tuna and Chicken stuffed with crab, held hands across the table, had a drink, and talked. Uninterrupted. It was glorious. And when we brought the kids home tonight we were refreshed and ready to parent out precious babies again. THANK YOU DOUG AND MARIAN!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
If I had a million dollars
Posted by Sara Jones at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well deserved Sara! I've got to admit that I'm slightly jealous...I would give anything for a bunch of new clothes right now... I feel like I wear the same thing every day! It sounds like it was a great day and very successful! There's nothing worse than having a bunch of money to spend and not finding much you like. Hope you had fun getting dressed this morning! :)
Post a Comment