I have had it today. I have been a wealth of fun activities, educational adventures, and undivided attention. Lest you think I'm bragging, I have also spent entire days interrupting time with my kids to check my email for the 16th time and dreaming of spa treatments. Today though has been a good day.
For inquiring minds: It is 2:30 p.m. and I have swept four times today. Breakfast, after making cupcakes, after we put sprinkles on the cupcakes, and lunch. It's a wonder I get another darn thing done.
Also, the following pictures happened over SEVERAL DAYS, not just today. I'm not that good!Dane, playing with rice. Mix uncooked rice with funnels and cups and spoons and you get an uninterrupted hour of play time. And rice in places you never dreamed.
All the kiddos, playing together and being nice. Wonders never cease.
Aubrey and our third son. Look at that dumb cat, he thinks he is a reincarnated Egyptian prince.
NOBODY can resist that smile.
Dane took right to the basketball brainwashing that goes on around here.
There is no wrong time to shoot a hoop.
He might as well have conquered Everest for all the pride he felt in this accomplishment.
Dane's first painting. Only a few tastes of paint were consumed.
In case he ever loses use of his arms.
Aubrey, showing off all the puzzles she put together by herself. She is getting too darn big!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Mommy Mojo
Posted by Sara Jones at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Man you have cute kids...I know you hear that a lot but it's TRUE! What a fun mommy you are...want to come over sometime? :) Wish we were closer for sure!
What a fun day Sara! You are an inspiring mommy...sometimes I have to remind myself when Anna is making a huge mess that is can be cleaned up and it's really not that big of a deal. It puts a huge smile on her face and that makes it totally worth it! But I have to admit that I don't think I would let Anna within 50 feet of a paintbrush and paint...guarenteed she would ingest all of it. :)
How cute are ALL those pictures. Nathan apparently does not believe in bad naked does he. Of course if I had a cute tush like that I'd be naked right now. Anyway, I am now in the process of getting those pictures into my iPhoto so I can pass them on to the rest of the family as they MUST be shared! So, so, so, so cute!!!! Have I ever mentioned how much I love those 4 grandbabies of mine? If not, I really do. :)
I love picture posts! Very fun to see their personalities shine through.
Post a Comment