1. I bought Aubrey a cute pair of jeans from Old Navy called "The Girlfriend." Really?? The Girlfriend? Come one, they are a size 5 here and trust me, she ain't nobody's girlfriend.
2. Watching a BABY drink pop out of a bottle. If you have ever done this I don't apologize, it's horrendous. I thought about it from a non-judgmental stand point and couldn't come up with one good reason not to judge. There's no excuse other than ignorance. Give the kid water for heaven's sake. It's cheaper and far less damaging.
3. Emissions testing. Once you have spent a certain amount of money, whether or not you have fixed the problem, then you pass emissions. However, you get called up to be tested again the following year, where the original problem probably still hasn't been fixed. We have spent gobs of money on our car to not fix the problem. That's because no one can seem to identify the problem other than some random computer code. Plus, we must still be polluting the environment. Which I don't even think is the point. I think the emissions testers and Nissan are part of the same mafia.
Believe it or now, I'm actually in a good mood. I just kept running into things the past two days that made me think, "REALLY?!?!?!?!"
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Things that make me want to write someone a letter
Posted by Sara Jones at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have actually waited to make contact with women whose baby is drinking pop or Kool-Aid or whatever other garbage out of a bottle so I can give them my stinkiest stink eye and I nearly beat up a pregnant woman one time for smoking. Seriously, there are THOUSANDS of people out there who want that baby and would not abuse, yes, I do mean abuse, them. Where do these people come from!???!?!??!!???
I completely feel your anger when it come to liquids, other than water(or milk)in bottles and sippy-cups. Obviously, being in the dental field, this is very discouraging to me. I talk with parents every day at work about the effects of juice, pop, etc. Most of them tell me, "well, I only give her juice once or twice a day" and that's when I tell them what I do with my girls. They drink water out of a cup...all day long! No juice, because they eat fruit. At 1 1/2 and 2 1/2, they are fine with water, because they don't know any different. These parents are forcing their innocent children into bad habits and the children will end up suffering the consequences! There is nothing worse than telling a parent that there 3 year old child has active decay and that they will have to have fillings or extractions. What child wants to go through that?! Geez! And no, I am not having a bad either, in fact, I am in a very good mood! :-)
Post a Comment