A true conversation, happening on the way to taking Aubrey to school.
Nathan: MOMMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!! I have french bread in my eye!!!
"French bread? What?" (Yeah, no french bread in our house.)
"Yeah, I have french bread in my eye. Lots of bread crumbs." I can see him frantically rubbing his eyes.
"When did you get french bread in your eyes?"
"Remember when we ate french bread that one time and I held it in my hand and I was eating it and then I rubbed my eyes? Then there were crumbs in my eyes and they are still there. GET THEM OUT!!!"
Aubrey, ever helpful, explains, "Nathan, that's not french bread, those are just eye boogers."
Nathan is not impressed with this idea. "I do not have boogers in my eyes!! Mommy, tell Aubrey not to say I have boogers in my eyes!!!!"
"Aubrey, please don't tell Nathan he has boogers in his eyes."
"But he does."
"WWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! No I don't!!!!! It's french bread!!!!!!"
3 comments:
All I can say is I'm glad you're writing all these things down as they are HILARIOUS!!!
I love it! French bread...you've just gotta wonder how their little minds work sometimes.
One of my favorite things to do is to pick eye boogers out of my eyes or anybody else's eye. It's such a satisfying feeling. It drives me CRAZY to see one in the corner of Anna's eye and she won't let me near it.
Okay our middle boys are so much alike it scares me. Just this morning the on the way to school Tyler was having a hysterical fit because he had a bad taste in his mouth. Adam said "it's because you licked your shoe, you shouldn't lick your shoe". Tyler yells "I did NOT lick my shoe, I just have an icky taste in my mouth, MOOOOMMM GET IT OUT!" Grace in the background "mommeeee tiger beeeeeiiinnn nauny (naughty)". SIGH, nows about the time that I crank up the music.
Post a Comment