The Jones Family is moving! Tomorrow, Saturday, April 10, is the official move day. We will be disconnected from the internet for a few days so the best way to reach us is on our cell or home phone. (For privacy reasons I'm not going to list those here. Call around if you are desperate to reach us!)
Our official closing date is most likely Wednesday, April 14. We are so excited and I have been amazingly unemotional about it all. I'm sure I'll shed some tears once we hand over the keys but the whole move is so good for our family it's hard to be sad . A fun new chapter is beginning!
Look for pictures of the house as we get moved in. You'll be amazed at the transformation!!
1 comments:
Woo-stinkin-hoo!
You'll have little heart flutters over certain things about your old house (like right now, I'm missing my perennials as I look out into bare flower beds), but then you'll easily remember all the new blessings.
Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment