Yes, I will. Someday. When I have time.
In the meantime, here are a few random pictures taken over our Christmas break. You know, that break that was almost a month ago.
On tap for future blog posts: Christmas (maybe, if it isn't Easter already), Dane's 3rd birthday, and my attempt at taking Dane's 3 year pictures myself. That super fun process ended up with him tantruming and being sent to his room. Good times.
My baby is 7 months old today. SEVEN MONTHS?!?!?!? Guess it's time for another one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
will I ever post again?
Posted by Greg Jones at 10:37 AM
Labels: Christmas 2010, random photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've been obsessively checking your blog daily in hopes of seeing some pics. What a happy day today is! Love all the photos--especially the one of Aubrey and Nathan under the snowy tree. Your photography skills are getting great! Are you enjoying it as a hobby? And, is that you in the stylish brown coat next to the horses? You look so radiant, young/fresh faced, super slender and beautiful. Mother of 4 fits you well!! :)
PS I can't stop stop thinking about your brown coat. I want one!! Any chance you bought it recently, and if so where? Yes I live in TX and don't truly need it, but I want it! :-)
Yay! New pictures! And I must agree with Tara...I LOVE your brown coat, and I think you look radiant as well. And very stylish. I've been feeling quite plain and unstylish lately...I think I should go shopping.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...your kids are adorable! I'm dying to see your attempt at taking Dane's pictures, and I think it's only fitting that the experience ended up in a tantrum and time out. That's exactly why we're taking Anna to get them professionaly done this weekend. :)
Thought the SAME thing about the coat and the HOT mom of 4. I certainly don't look that awake or slim or put together. You are so cute! :)
LOVE the pics!
Post a Comment