Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The fake laugh is a Jones trait



Greg rocks a really bad fake laugh and I can't believe how fast Johanna has caught on. I hear this forced laugh from her more than I do a real one. Doesn't she look cute though in all her post eating glory?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny! She is so stinking cute.
(But I may have laughed just a smidge more at Mommy. Oh, the humiliation we'll endure to get our kids to do things... ;)

Jules said...

Oh my gosh, I need to squeeze her. And Melissa is right, it IS amazing the lengths we go to as parents to entertain our kids. I'm STILL like that! :)

Angela said...

still laughing. I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing. SHE is adorable!!! oh and cute outfit by the way!

Jenny said...

This is so adorable!! Oh it makes me want to see you all! Johanna is too cute and her fake laugh is the best!