Even though I wasn't happy with how Dane's 3 year pictures turned out, I decided to try my hand at Johanna's 9 month pictures. These are the results of session one. I want to try and take some outside as well but this morning there was good lighting in her bedroom and I took a few impromptu shots. She was very precious and very uncooperative. A moving baby target is not the easiest thing to photograph! Here are the results with a couple that I think are especially cute. Of course, I will take any pointers as to how one photoshops out drool!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Johanna's 9 month photo shoot
Posted by Greg Jones at 12:43 PM
Labels: Johanna, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Adorable! I love #4.
I can get rid of that drool for you if you want to send me over a few images...
I think you did a great job! i especially like number 4, for sure worth printing. I also love 9. so funny. Man she is CUTE!! :)
Aghh! She is just so so so adorable! I think I see Wayne in #2, or am I just crazy? She definitly looks like a Montgomery, that's for sure! I'm with the others, #4 is a framer. :) Great job Sara! I for one, love the drool.
Jen, two things. First of all, Johanna is all Montgomery/Menge (Wayne's mother's family) and I too think the drool is cute! The 4th and bottom pictures are my favorite although I have MANY close seconds. The subject is just too cute to have a bad picture.
Beautiful! Great job
I think I'm a little late, but she is adorable!! I too can get that drool out for you if you'd like. :) If you have photoshop, just use the clone stamp tool.
Post a Comment