Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's show time

First day of home schooling.

Went well.

YET...

Perfectly lovely elementary school two blocks from my house.

Am I crazy??

I don't think so, at least not yet.

Pictures to come, I didn't want to post them until I was done sewing us all matching denim jumpers and crocheted vests.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You go, girl!

We'll schedule a playdate (with an educational focus, of course--home ec?), and you can bring over your machine and we'll sew those jumpers together.

KayLynn said...

Yes, we want to make sure the girls know how to make a great casserole and the boys learn the art of shoveling snow.

KayLynn said...

Oops, I didn't know it was KayLynn who was logged in, the last smart aleck comment was made by your mother of course.

Angela said...

you are not crazy, I send my two easy children to school. The crazy, emotional 3 year old and hitting, biting 1 year old I still have all day :)

Jenny said...

Denim jumpers...I love it! Anxious to hear details!

Angela, your comment cracks me up! I can relate!