Dear Blog,
I really do want to post again someday.
Aubrey had an awesome 7th birthday.
We had gorgeous family photos taken.
Homeschooling is going really well.
There is an epic story to tell involving me, my four children, and flu shots. We barely survived. A nurse was physically harmed. Five people in this story cried. Greg brought me home a cherry pepsi and dove chocolates post flu shot horror.
Nathan and Dane are in gymnastics. Aubrey is taking piano and art. I am home schooling and baby-sitting two afternoons a week and trying to maintain a level of physical fitness.
Upward basketball starts in four weeks. Nathan is playing, Aubrey is cheering, Daddy is coaching.
Greg's own rec basketball team is starting up for the season.
WE NEVER SIT DOWN.
EVER.
Maybe blog pictures tomorrow??
Love, Sara
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Dear blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Even though I know the epic flu shot story, I still can't wait to see it in print. I can't help how hard it makes me laugh even though it was pure misery for you.
Post a Comment