A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. Tag five other people, as listed at the bottom of this message. Send them a personal message to let them know they have been tagged. (I winged this summary.)
5 things I was doing 10 years ago (in 1997)
1. I was a senior in high school, deliberating over three different colleges. I went to my last choice but met my husband so that's okay I think!
2. Was preparing for my disastrous role in a one act play. Humiliating!
3. Working at an orthopedic clinic (Jen, were you there at the same time?)
4. Still straightening my hair nearly every day.
5. Thinking my AP Bio final was so hard. Oh, if only I knew what organic chem had in store for me!
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Get caught up on a mountain of laundry.
2. Go to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
3. Get my Christmas packages shipped
4. Try try try to remember to water the tree so that it doesn't self combust.
5. I-chat with my parents so they can tell the kids good-night
5 snacks I enjoy
1. I have really enjoyed Top Romen lately.
2. Cold cereal before bedtime is awesome. My favorite is Wheat Checks.
3. Any Christmas goodie lying around my house.
4. Popcorn (in an air popper like my mommy makes it)
5. We have been eating Satsuma Mandarine Oranges by the pounds lately.
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Let my parents and Greg's parents retire
2. Let Greg retire!
3 . Buy a loaded Denali (I can't even spell it!) for my ever growing family.
4. Buy our dream house: kitchen with two ovens and a massive island, at least 5 bedrooms, huge backyard that is self-mowing, great big play room, office, craft room....
5. Donate money to either St. Jude or Shriners. Why not both?
3 of my bad habits
1. An unwillingness to learn new things. I want to be good at things NOW so if something doesn't come naturally to me (i.e. the guitar, golf,) than I just quit. My least favorite quality about myself for sure.
2. Taking the best people in my life for granted.
3. Spending too much time focusing on what is coming rather than enjoying the moment.
5 places I have lived
1. Dillon, MT
2. Great Falls, MT
3. Lakeside, MT
4. Yakima, WA
5. Liberty Lake, WA
5 jobs I have had
1. Professional ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins
2. Dining room server at Ponderosa Retirement Center
3. Nurse tech at Holy Family Hospital on the peds floor
4. Labor and delivery nurse
5. School nurse
5 things people don't know about me
1. Greg and I have a secret that no one else in the world knows. It is our code if either one of us is ever kidnapped and we have to be sure that our spouse is alive. :-)
2. I think making true friends now that I'm out of school is hard.
3. I hope to never go back to work as a nurse. I'd way rather write or get paid to read good books.
4. Greg started watching "Battlestar Gallactic" and I actually kind of like it.
5. I kind of want to keep having babies until I get another girl, just so Aubrey can have a sister.
I'm sorry, I have no one to tag. All my blogging buddies have already participated in this! Thanks though Brittany, it's always fun to talk about yourself!
1 comments:
Fun to read things about you I'd forgotten--what was your disastrous role in the one acts? Oh, and I'd totally forgotten about Ponderosa, the Ortho Clinic and Baskin Robbins. Did you work there the same time I ran into it?
Post a Comment