We had our annual cookie making day this weekend. We consumed approximately 1 million pounds of sugar per person. Greg and David participated by being our master mixologists. I got to look longingly at others' eggnog delights, spruced up with rum, while I delighted in my sparkling cranberry juice. I am still suffering the repercussions of all this food. Hannah made KILLER candy cane fudge, which gives me horrible heartburn on contact. It also happens to be delicious and what we have leftover and I cannot stop eating it. As I write my esophagus is burning but I've already contemplating how big of a piece to break off this time. Where is my will power??
I'm putting a few pictures in but will include more later. KayLynn and I were actually there, although I don't have any photographic evidence of it. KayLynn got some good pictures of all of us that I will pass along in the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment