Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What's going on with us





Christmas is great. It seems like everyday we do something related to the season. Buy a Christmas tree, turn over another day on the advent calendar, wrap a present, get Christmas cards, make cookies, play with the kids new Fisher Price Nativity Scene, etc. Of course, the other thing on my mind is that I'm due to have a baby in five weeks and that I'm large and uncomfortable. As you can see from the pictures, this whole pregnancy situation is on Aubrey's mind as well.

On a different note, I have to brag about our fun day yesterday. The kids and I had a nice day and when Greg got home we loaded everyone up to go to his basketball practice. There is a side gym the kids can play in and we can still see Greg. Well, Greg had gotten his location and time mixed up so the gym we showed up at was completely empty. The Jones family then spent the next hour running fast, throwing balls high, getting lots of drinks from the awesome water fountain, skipping, and having fun. After we got home and put the kids to bed Greg and I snuggled on the couch with hot chocolate, watching "Seasons Eatings" on the food network, and having a jolly time. Greg looked at me and said, "Isn't it great how much we love each other?" In case you can't tell, I am completely in love with my family.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sara, I just love your family too! It looks like you guys had so much fun picking out a tree--your kids are just adorable! I can't wait to make memories like those with our soon to be family of three! Also, I must agree...it's it wonderful to be so in love with your husband?

Brittany said...

I love the new red and green blog colors--very festive!

I was just thinking yesterday how lucky I was to be so happy with my life. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Do you really only have 5 weeks left? Wow, Sara, this pregnancy has gone fast. I'm so excited to meet Baby Jones!