Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Comments?

What do you think about the new background? Too red?

12 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't think it's too red...I like it. I like the Hawaiian flowers on the side. But you need to put up that cute little picture in the corner of the kids. :) I went through pyzam looking for a new background too and everytime I added a new one, it erased the blog links and the picture in the corner. Grr. The I got frustrated because I couldn't make up my mind, so I ended up using a boring ol' template that they provide again. :) Maybe one of these days I'll have an new exciting background.

Jules said...

Sorry Sara, I DO think it's too red. To me it's a bit blinding, I like something a bit more subtle. I love the flowers but am not crazy about the red. Jenny has never been very smart so don't listen to her.

Jenny said...

Julie, maybe your eyes are just getting more sensitive in your old age. :)

Jules said...

mom's stupid. i'm totally digging the crimson for obvious reasons

Jules said...

ps that was (this is) hannah

tara said...

It's blinding, bloody and bright! It doesn't quite seem like 'you.' But, like Jen and your mom I do like the flowers. I do commend your creativity.
Friends don't let friends blog in bright red!

Jules said...

Jen, it's O.K., I know you've always been attracted to hooker red.

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Um . . . I like the hawaiian flowers, and I liked the red once I saw them, but before I saw them I didn't like the red.

I think Tara's comment is hilarious.

Brittany said...

Now that I look at it a second time know I'm going to see it, I like it. I still think Tara's comment is hilarious.

Jenny said...

I don't know why we're all discussing the red--2/3 of the page is in black.

And Julie, your...the hooker.

tara said...

Jen, the 2/3 of the blackness only further adds to the vampire/goth effect.