I tried to do this post last night but our computer froze up, had to be restarted, and I lost my post. I'm just not getting ambitious enough to repeat it.
Dane has his four month appointment and is our smallest baby. He's almost exactly the size Aubrey was but being as she was a girl all her percentiles were higher. He was 15 pounds 7 oz. (50th percentile) and 25 inches (only 25th percentile!) I've never had a kid that didn't check out on the big side of things so this was a switch. He's not going to get any chubbier either at the rate he's moving. He rolls, flips, and then squinches and wiggles himself in circles. I am not ready to have another mobile child.
Happy Memorial Day weekend to you all!
1 comments:
Well, what a petite little thing! The length surprises me...I thought with Greg's genes all of your kids would be almost off the charts for length. Anna is really going to look like a chunk next to him now! I can't wait to see you guys again in July!
Post a Comment