Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nathan

Sometime this weekend the terrible two's fairy snuck into my son's room and whispered in his ear, "Hey there sonny, did you know that you'll be two in a month and it's time to become a grand daddy turd?" Nathan, ever dutiful, obeyed.

Nathan is very articulate and the most common things I have heard the past two days are, "NO WAY!", "Mommy, I no pee pee in the potty", and "No Aubee, I have first!!!!" even though he most certainly did not have it first. These phrases have been interspersed with hitting, time out, kicking, time out, dead weight fits, time out until your dead, and flailing of limbs. I kid you not, the two year old possession hit him over night and it is not pretty.

Aubrey, ever self righteous, spent most of her time today saying, "Wow Mommy, is Nathan really in a lot of trouble? Is he not obeying? Look, I am listening. Look, I am obeying. Can I have an M&M for obeying?" Dane got in on the fun by spitting up at least a guzillion times.

Oh, and I'm still sticking with the red until the hilarious comments quit.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I blame the evil day care worker at MOPS.

Jenny said...

I think he already has middle child syndrome.