Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Per request

Dane on his four month birthday
Greg on his 31st birthday, getting some help with the candles.
Two of my boys
Dane playing.  His coordination gets better every day.
Trying out the exersaucer for the first time.
Exersaucers seem to be fun for everyone...

Aubrey and I dressed up for Lianna's graduation dinner.





Jen has requested more pictures and I am never one to disappoint.  Here are some recent ones of my little lovelies.

Speaking of lovelies, Dane is four months old today and rolled from his back to his stomach for the first time!  He has been rolling the other way for a while but pulled this new trick out twice today.  He has to work for it but I already admire his persistence.  He grunted his way to his tummy and then looked so proud.  Already so big!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay!! Ask and you shall receive! :) Love the new pictures! I have to comment on a few...the one of the kids helping Greg blow out the candles is hilarious...Aubrey face is priceless! And I LOVE the one of you and Aubrey...if that outfit is representitive of the new clothes you bought, I'm really jealous. You look great! I can't believe that Dane is already four months (and my Anna is five!). You'll have to write an update after his dr. appt. to say how big he is...I'm curious to compare his size to Anna at four months! Thanks for the new pictures...I miss you guys! Loves.

Jules said...

Hmmmmm, I'm wondering why granny didn't get the immediate news of Dane rolling over. Poor granny. But yes, the pictures are priceless, that top one of Dane is positively adorable. Duh.

tara said...

Cute, cute, cute! I recognize the Ann Taylor top--you look fantastic!