We spent the weekend in Yakima for Greg's cousin Danny's wedding. He met his new wife, Ila, on line. (They are both deaf.) She is from Delhi, India, and arrived in the U.S. just three days before their wedding. Danny flew to India last fall and spent several weeks with her and her family but that is the only time they have met in person. Danny seemed so happy and Ila seemed happy but VERY overwhelmed. The only person from her family there was her mom. I think she's in for a big adjustment period, they are going to be living in White Swan, WA and she's from huge city India. Yikes. Anyways, I also included a picture of pregnant KayLynn and a few more of the family and kids from the weekend. Cheers!KayLynn, six months pregnant.
Danny and his new wife Ila. Isn't she gorgeous??
My happy baby.
Aubrey and Nathan, driving tractor at a wedding reception.
A rare good picture of my whole family.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Weekend in Yakima
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! I've been dying to see a picture of pregnant KayLynn...she looks so great. She doesn't look big at all, especially for being six months prego! I can't wait to see her next month! Love the other pics of your family...the one of all of you is adorable. Is Nathan's hair getting a little curly? It looks like it in that picture.
I love Nathan's curly hair--too cute! And yes, Ila is beautiful--why do I have to be so so so so white? And KayLynn looks fabulous--I have a good 3 inches of breadth on her and I'm 2 months behind!
Post a Comment