In regards to the earlier post I want to say, now that I have cooled off, that nine times out of ten my kids really are good at the store. Seriously. They obey and don't whine for treats and act like semi respectable people. I never hesitate to go out with them and all that has changed with the three of them is logistics. Apparently the exorcism I did this morning on the kids didn't work like it typically does though and their (meaning Nathan's) heathen sides was revealed.
Chelsie, don't worry too much. Most of the time three kids is fine, just a lot of work. Other people survive it and I suspect I will too.
2 comments:
Sorry Sara, you have officially scared all of us mothers of 1 or 2 and have offered birth control free of charge! There is no erasing your previous blog...whats blogged is blogged! :-)
O.K., Carrie's message was hilarious, I laughed right out loud over it.
And I really can verify that those 3 kids are perfect angels. I think they saw that wicked woman from MOPS someplace in the store and that set them off. Even Grandpa Wayne took the two "big kids" out by himself to Fred Meyer when they were in town last weekend and said they could not have been better.
Post a Comment