Friday, June 27, 2008

Old Stomping Grounds




Greg and I took the kids and spent the evening wandering around the Whitworth campus. It was a beautiful day and we all had a wonderful time. Frozen yogurt from our favorite little restaurant didn't hurt either. Here are some pictures we took on Greg's phone (hence the poor quality) of the science lab where Greg and I met. Look where we are now! By the end of the night Aubrey was saying, "When I get big, I want to go to Whitworth." That's our girl, a pirate in the making.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Would this be the room that Greg made his infamous comment of "She wants me" when you walked in the door? :)

Angela said...

AHHHHHH! How fun! That is really neat. All because two people fell in love :)

Travis Meserve said...

Yes, finally some parenting I can get excited about. If you recall, my last post lambasted your lack of focus on Aubrey's b-ball and free throw shooting skills. This, however, is more like it. Getting the kids used to life behind the Pine Cone Curtain early on. I hope when Aubrey said she wanted to be a Pirate you gave her a hug and told her what an excellent child she is and how proud of her you are. Positive reinforcement! I hope you also went home and checked the sofa cushions for spare change and promptly deposited the booty in a 529 college savings plan. Whitworth aint cheap, but then again the best things never are. Go Bucs!