A question has been raised as to how I can have time for not only a t.v. show but reading books as well being as the cumulative age of my children is currently 6 years and 2 months. The answer is simple. I do not sleep and I love TIVO. Not only does Dane keep me up at all hours of the night but I'm rarely asleep before 11:00 p.m. That's not to say that I'm not always exhausted. It's just that in the evening I am so jealous of those few precious hours when the kids are all sleeping and I can do WHATEVER I WANT that I choose to stay up and do just that. Plus, reading is my favorite thing to do and I can't give it up. TIVO provides the avenue by which I watch my program whenever I have a moment. Plus, when you can fast forward through commercials and reality t.v. nonsense the show is half as long. That is why the next time you see me I may have wrinkles and bags under my eyes but I will be well read and learning interpretative dance.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for answering my question. Although I do value the time from 7:30pm on, while the girls are sleeping, I have to say, my sleep is still very important! But, easy on the reality tv nonsense comment alright. I love Amazing Race and Survivor so don't knock it! :-)
Sara, I LOVE that picture that is in your header...how did you do that?! I want to copy!
Still waiting on pictures from Nate-dog's 2nd birthday and Lianna's bridal shower...it's not like you have anything better to do. :)
Oh, and thanks for the clarification on the leaves; I was wondering what those things were. ;)
Post a Comment