Please disregard the order of these pictures. I always forget that what I upload first will be shown last. They're all cute anyways!Lianna with her good friends Kacie and Reghan. Reghan is one of the bridesmaids.
The traditional sisters picture. Look at KayLynn's tummy!
Sexy Hannah and our cousin Ali.
Mom and Bridal Shower Queen Lianna
Shirley, Lianna, and Mom
Shirley's friend Sandy, Lianna, and Shirley
Lianna's college friend Kacie
KayLynn, our cousin Sheena, and Ali
Sweet Lianna
This one's for you Matt!
Our PG-13 game. The object is to get the broom handle into the toilet paper roll hole.
Look how good we are!
In case you can't see, her shirt says "Mrs. Sackmann".
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Lianna's bridal shower pictures
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, pictures are up!! Sorry for harassing you, but I was just so anxious to see them. :) Both events looked like so much fun. KayLynn's belly is getting so cute, I can't wait to see her next month. And look at you reusing the bridesmaid dress...I loved those dresses. Speaking of which, you still have my strapless (the size 6). Do you think you could bring that with you to Yakima next month? I will remind you before then, but just to put the idea in your head. :)
Great pics Sara! Looks like such a fun group! I agree KayLynn could NOT be cuter!
Post a Comment