Matrimonially speaking I mean? Because my parents do! Today, Wayne and Julie Montgomery are celebrating 30 YEARS OF HOLY MATRIMONY. (Some years more holy than others.) :-) Oh, and I'd like to point out that they are still happy together. You know, no living in separate cottages or communicating via their servants.
Congratulations Mom and Dad! You guys are awesome and I love and appreciate your example so much. If Greg and I are as happy at 30 years as you two are I will consider ourselves truly blessed. Have a fantastic day!
p.s. My parents have neither servants or cottages. Or a moat.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Do you rock?
Posted by Sara Jones at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oops, I had posted a comment but being as there were several typos and misspellings in it I decided I better give it another try so people wouldn't think I was becoming senile at my age.
So yes, 30 years and we really do still like each other, imagine that. And we may not have a cottage but we have TWO sheds, no servants but we have a mailman who delivers our mail regularly and it may not be a moat but we have a mongo mud puddle out front after last night's rain so we really are quite impressive.
Anyway, here's to 30 more, I can't imagine having done it with anybody else.
I concur! Happy Anniversary Wayne and Julie! Thanks for sharing a bit of your happiness and your family with me through out the years!
WOW!! Sara you look so much like your Mom. She is beautiful. Happy Anniversary to them.
Congrats Wayne and Julie!!! 30 happy years is something to be so proud of. You know what's crazy? I have pretty much been a part of your family for 20 years of it! And I can attest that you two are adorable together...I feel so lucky to be your fifth daughter! :) Love to you both!
Post a Comment