That my friends was the most difficult question I had to answer this last weekend. We met up with Angela and Justin in Leavenworth for the first annual Baerlocher/Jones weekend. I say first annual because it must be repeated. Often. The fun cannot be overstated.
Things I learned from this trip:
-While you may cry when you wave good-bye to your three babies, waving frantically from the window, you will spend very little time wishing they were hanging out in the hot tub with you. You know, the hot tub you spent hours in, under the stars, laughing and relaxing in. Yep, didn't miss those babies then.
-Ninety minute massages are not 50% better than sixty minute ones. They are 400% better.
-Watching Gonzaga make it to the Sweet Sixteen is fun. More fun when shared with friends. Best fun when watched with friends and accompanied by an adult beverage.
-Sitting on a hotel bed for hours, eating chocolate, and talking until 1 a.m. is awesome.
-Going on getaways in March is splendid. Nice hotel at good price, no crowds, and amazingly cooperative weather. Breaks up the monotony of an otherwise monotonous month.
-The Baerlochers are hands down one of the coolest couples we know. I would go anywhere with them. Any time, any place.
-Coming home to your babies rocks.One of those precious, above mentioned babies.
They always love, respect, support, cuddle, help, encourage, and cherish one another. I am also a compulsive liar.
The brain washing around here is complete. Here the babies are, eating pizza, prepped for the first round of March Madness.
Have a great week y'all. (That was a shout out to a certain Texas friend.)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Do you like that shaken or stirried?
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Stirried? Are you STILL drinking in celebration of the fun weekend you had? :)
Loved the synopsis of the gloriously fun weekend. And WOW do Justin and Angela look SKINNY!!!! Holy Moly.
The pictures were just adorable and it was shocking to see Nathan in the Superman jammies. Was that the first time he EVER wore them. :)
It really was as fun as she said and we ARE doing it again and again and again! We did A LOT of laughing and relaxing! and...for the record, Sara and I didn't watch much of that Gonzaga game:)Thanks guys, you rock I hope you know.
I am so glad that you and Greg had a fabulous get away!
What a fun weekend! Dane and I have been talking about how badly we need to get away for a vacation. I have yet to leave Anna over night and I'm not going to lie...it's a scary thought! But a tempting one. :)
I agree Sara, we need to talk. I really miss you...let's make time soon!
Fun! You & Greg look great!
Is Justin a Cottonwood Baerlocher?
P.S. Can you re-invite me to your blog using my gmail address? I changed over from using Hotmail, but since my original invite was through that, I have to sign out & back in each time I visit your blog! (kaisermans at gmail dot com) Thanks! :)
Post a Comment