Look no more for the Joneses in Liberty Lake, WA. We threw a few belongings in our van and moved to Mexico this morning.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
April 2, 2009
Posted by Sara Jones at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look no more for the Joneses in Liberty Lake, WA. We threw a few belongings in our van and moved to Mexico this morning.
Posted by Sara Jones at 7:36 AM
4 comments:
And you said I have some freakish weather in TX!!!! Snow in April is almost unbelievable and just plain wrong. I'm sorry that you're unable to pack away the winter gear. That must be a bit depressing.
Bring on the sunshine!!!!
That might be the saddest thing I've ever seen.
Quit being a sissy. I remember when I was little in Mt. watching a 4th of July parade in the snow. It builds character.
That's what mid-winter vacations to Mexico are for!
Post a Comment