I have let this little blog down lately. I have missed it. I have pictures of Greg's and my weekend getaway to Cave B Resort (glorious), much promised photos of the updated, moved in house, and random pictures of my family that are impossible not to share. Do you get any of that today? Nah. I need to shower and it sounds like too much work. Maybe tomorrow.
What I did want to say is that this morning I was congested and feeling large pregnant and whiny. My precious boys woke up with their Y chromosomes on full throttle. While Aubrey and I were trying to eat breakfast they were whipping their blankets around, running in circles, and poking us. Aubrey was even less impressed than I was. Then I heard Greg hop out of the shower. I told the boys, "Hey Daddy's out of the shower. I bet he's naked. Go get him!!" Worked like a charm.
Have a great day!
4 comments:
Oh for the love of all that's holy it is HILARIOUS that you made the boys go torment Greg while he was naked. It elicited and immediate chuckle out of me.
Glad you are back! I've been wondering about you and have thought many times at bad times of the day, "I'm going to call her right now and see what's up."
I'm still going to call -- as soon as I remember at a time it's not nap time, meal time, bed time, or finally have some time to yourself time.
Um . . . Lance was me in case you didn't figure that out.
Post a Comment