My blogging mojo has been sucked into a vortex of busyness. In penance I am giving you what you want anyways, a few pictures.
Because of how blogger loaded my pictures giving them individual captions is nearly impossible. However, in no particular order, you will find Nathan flexing what his mama gave him, Dane double fisting pickles, Aubrey showing off a new toothless grin, Johanna channelling Nicole Richie, misc. Easter pictures, Nathan mowing the lawn, Johanna rocking the hat I made her, and a cute one of Greg with the kids on his birthday. Enjoy!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Let the pictures do the talking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute photos! And may I add that I miss having a one-year-old around. Sigh.
(For easy captions even when Blogger is a pain and doesn't leave you space, just click the photo and select "Add caption" from the little menu bar that pops up. It will add a centered caption in a small font directly underneath the image.)
We're finishing up school this month, but you're still welcome to come over and see our setup!
Sara the hat you made for Johanna is wonderful.
LOVE these picture posts, I still haven't decided which one is the cutest. I love, Love, LOVE Johanna's hat!!!
The picture of Jo with the sunglasses on is my new computer background
aww, miss you guys! :)
This is mom, I just noticed that my prior comment was made under KayLynn's name. This one may do the same.
Too freaking cute! The top one of Johanna with the shades on is priceless! The hat you made her is FABULOUS! All the pictures are adorable, as usual. The picture of Nathan flexing cracked me up...he needs a sandwich, though! Miss you guys!
Picture posts are the best kind! Great to see what you all are up to.
Post a Comment