Due to the phone calls I've received and emails I'm assuming I have sounded pretty overwhelmed. FINE, I was! BUT, this last week we turned a corner. The days had rhythm again, a routine, and it was wonderful. Still busy but manageable. I didn't wake up each morning thinking, how on earth will I get anything done? I have a rough (and obviously subject to change without notice) routine for the day of when I do Dane's exercises, get a shower, do chores around the house, get some one on one time with the kids, etc. Heck, I even made dinner! Let's not kid yourself, there are still insane moments but I finally feel like I can do this. Hooray! So, you can all stop worrying, we are going to survive. Thanks for thinking of us though, it's nice to know that I had so much help just a phone call away. Now, let's just see what happens the first time all three of them are sick.......
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara,
Glad to hear that it is getting better. Just remember that it goes in spurts of good and bad, so don't get upset when things don't go your way, because it will get better! And as for having them all sick, it reminded me of this last week. If you haven't seen my latest blog, check it out. The difference is that you have an extra child that requires more work! So what I went through probably looks like cake to you! :-)
Sara, I'm happy to hear that your life is a little more manageable now. Did you ever get a chance to try the hairdryer trick on Dane? We took your (and Angela's) advice and bought some new nipples hoping that would help her bottle feeding...and horray, it did! I just bought the same nipple but with "fast" flow (meant for 3+ months) and she has taken the bottle with no problem now! I just think she was getting pissed because the milk wasn't coming out fast enough. My girl is a big eater and when she wants it...she wants it! :)
Post a Comment