Friday, February 29, 2008

Mini photo album















Brace yourself, this is a post of a million pictures. Honestly, when you have three perfectly darling children there are an abundance of pictures that others MUST see. As you scroll down you will see Dane smiling, Dane's cute foot brace, pictures of the kids being scholarly, making an unauthorized mess with oats, Nathan dozing at the piano and beaming in his daddy's attention, Aubrey helping me bathe Dane, and several pictures from Lianna's 24th birthday. Oh, and I had to include a picture of Hannah with her BOYFRIEND Brett. (Sorry Hannah for treating you like you're 12.) Oh, and there is also a picture of Aubrey sitting at the table and, well, you'll see why it was photo worthy. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you posted pics! What DARLING children--seriously--you have such cute kids.

Dane sure has changed! Amazing how fast they aren't newborns anymore. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well with him.

Um, your red top is really cute--Ann Taylor?

Hannah has a boyfriend?! She's not old enough, I'm pretty sure--she is still 8, isn't she?

Jenny said...

Absolutely great pictures! I love how in the picture with the oats all over, Nathan is digging through the cupbord to see what else he can get into! As if oats all over the floor isn't enough! And the buttcrack shot of Aubrey might be my favorite. :) Little Dane is growing so fast and is absolutely adorable. We have got to find a time to meet in Yakima...SOON! I need to meet this little man!

What a fun weekend it looks like you had--family is the greatest, isn't it?

I agree with Brittany...what is Hannah doing with a boyfriend..who said that is okay?

hannah105 said...

Thanks for posting the picture of me with my seven-month pregnant belly and double chin. You're a doll.