Great pictures Sara! I love the one of Aubrey asleep in the chair...so sweet. :) And the one of you four in the kitchen made me laugh...you look spent! You are superwoman--I have no idea how you do it!
I couldn't agree more with Jenny's comment. How lazy of me to just say 'Ditto'. ;-) I think of you and your family all of the time, and I send you calming thoughts. Good thing you were raised in a home that seemed like Grand Central Station--it was preparing you for this!
I feel badly for all of the other grandparents out there being as I definitely got the cutest grandbabies ever! Sara, that picture of Dane looking at Greg is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. The others are adorable of course too. Just think, I get to see them in THREE days!!! Love you all, MOM
3 comments:
Great pictures Sara! I love the one of Aubrey asleep in the chair...so sweet. :) And the one of you four in the kitchen made me laugh...you look spent! You are superwoman--I have no idea how you do it!
I couldn't agree more with Jenny's comment. How lazy of me to just say 'Ditto'. ;-)
I think of you and your family all of the time, and I send you calming thoughts. Good thing you were raised in a home that seemed like Grand Central Station--it was preparing you for this!
I feel badly for all of the other grandparents out there being as I definitely got the cutest grandbabies ever! Sara, that picture of Dane looking at Greg is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. The others are adorable of course too. Just think, I get to see them in THREE days!!! Love you all, MOM
Post a Comment