Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A birthday weekend

We spent this past weekend in Yakima to celebrate my sister Lianna's 26th birthday. I got some cute shots of the day that I thought I'd pass on. I also wanted to explain the amazing swords and shields Nathan and Dane are holding. My bro-in-law David MADE them. All the woodwork, painting, the whole nine yards. The boys love them and have already sleighed (is that spelled right??) many a bad guy with them.

It was a great weekend.




















6 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those rockin' photos. I think your new camera strap has improved your skills. Hee-hee. :)

Seriously, though, I really like the ones of Lianna where the sun is shining brightly into the room.

Jules said...

I knew "sleighed" wasn't right but thought it was "slayed" and that also wasn't right. Apparently it would be SLEW the dragon. Who knew. I like the sound of slayed better.

Sara Jones said...

Melissa, the camera strap made all the difference.

Mom, I knew it wasn't "sleighed" either, it didn't even look right. I also tried slayed and gave into illiteracy. Slew is lame.

Jenny said...

What GREAT pictures! You are getting quite good with your new camera Sara!

Looks like it was a great weekend, as usual. What's not great about being home with all the family celebrating a birthday??

Miss you all!

Angela said...

really really enjoyed the pictures! Good job Sara! :)

Fouty4 said...

Love the pictures!!! You definately captured every moment with that incredible camera! Nathan is 100% you Sara! He has your eyes!