Ah yes, the joys of a 2 year-old. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd take a 2 year-old any day over a 3 year-old. I'm not sure they are even human at that age.
There are too many miserable Dane scenarios to account so let's summarize. Every interaction with Dane for the past several days has included him screaming, flopping to the floor, and writhing. He nearly died of old age when we sat on the deck while he screamed about having to pick up the crayons he threw. He pooped his pants twice. He gives me the naughtiest "Make me" look I have ever seen and making him always involves an exhausting amount of my time. He takes things from his siblings. He bites. He is completely uncivilized. Thankfully his new family bought him for a good price so I can pay for my inpatient psych treatment.
That was actually David who commented earlier. I assumed you had a good reason for selling him. Although, Claire would be awfully sad not to have her cousin, Dane, around. She frequently looks at his picture and smiles and says, "Day". It's young love.
Ah yes...the naughtiest of behavior for days on end. Sounds familiar. Can I just say, it actually brings some relief to me to know my child isn't the only one that has days like that??
Anna is actually on quite a nice streak, so I'm waiting for my time to come. :)
I'm sorry he's being such a turd. Just think...only a few more months and you'll have another one. :)
10 comments:
??!?!?!
Did he go for cheap? His girlfriend Gracie was for sale today as well. We should have done a two for one deal! :)
2 year olds...hmmmph!
I am still laughing out loud! :)
This is hilarious, and I'm really curious as to why he was sold. Story please!
You make me giggle!
Ah yes, the joys of a 2 year-old. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd take a 2 year-old any day over a 3 year-old. I'm not sure they are even human at that age.
There are too many miserable Dane scenarios to account so let's summarize. Every interaction with Dane for the past several days has included him screaming, flopping to the floor, and writhing. He nearly died of old age when we sat on the deck while he screamed about having to pick up the crayons he threw. He pooped his pants twice. He gives me the naughtiest "Make me" look I have ever seen and making him always involves an exhausting amount of my time. He takes things from his siblings. He bites. He is completely uncivilized. Thankfully his new family bought him for a good price so I can pay for my inpatient psych treatment.
Okay Julie, I agree I'd take a two year old over a three year old ANY day.
Sara, he sounds precious I can't believe you'd sell him:) LOL
That was actually David who commented earlier. I assumed you had a good reason for selling him. Although, Claire would be awfully sad not to have her cousin, Dane, around. She frequently looks at his picture and smiles and says, "Day". It's young love.
Ah yes...the naughtiest of behavior for days on end. Sounds familiar. Can I just say, it actually brings some relief to me to know my child isn't the only one that has days like that??
Anna is actually on quite a nice streak, so I'm waiting for my time to come. :)
I'm sorry he's being such a turd. Just think...only a few more months and you'll have another one. :)
Post a Comment