A guy Greg works with needed to get rid of his Nerf dart guns. (His fiance wondered why he needed SEVEN of them.) He gave them all to Greg. When he walked in with that bag of guns Nathan sucked all the oxygen out of the air. We already owned two so we now have a complete arsenal. Watch out you private militias, you ain't got nothing on the Joneses.
And for the record, Nathan and Dane may or may not have we their pants in excitement when they saw all the guns.
I am definitely missing the Y chromosome. Aubrey is upstairs taking a bubble bath and playing with My Little Ponies. Ahh, now that I get!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
What dreams are made of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh for the love of all that's holy; I have a hard enough time trying to avoid being pummeled with nerf darts as it is when we're there. I can't imagine now trying to avoid 7 more guns. I'm going to have David make me a coat of arms.
Oh my!! At least he's not 'hiding knives' everywhere pretending they are swords. ...yet
Okay sounds like we have enough for a Baerlocher/Jones battle....doesn't that sound fun?...for the boys of course! I think us girls should go get pedicures while the battle takes place.
Post a Comment