Beautiful!! Sara, I must agree, you look quite svelt. Besides the big belly, that is. :) Seriously, it it wasn't for your belly, I wouldn't know you were pregnant. Where are the pregnant arms, and face and legs??? You look great Sara! Can't wait to get the word that Mojo has arrived!
9 comments:
You look absolutely fantastic! And I'm being serious. You are amazing!
I really and truly think you look adorable in this picture, I LOVE it!
Cooked to perfection. You make me sick... er, what I meant to say is you make me SMILE. :)
Almost there!
seriously Sara, you are adorable. I know you feel big but you sure don't look it! Hugs!!!! :)
Beautiful!! Sara, I must agree, you look quite svelt. Besides the big belly, that is. :) Seriously, it it wasn't for your belly, I wouldn't know you were pregnant. Where are the pregnant arms, and face and legs??? You look great Sara! Can't wait to get the word that Mojo has arrived!
Super cute! Now I want you to lose that belly because I want to be snuggling little Mojo instead of imagining her sweet face. So soon!!!
Lookin good! You're almost done! Best of luck. :)
Oh my goodness!!! I have to say even as an OB I think that's a BIG belly. I hope baby Mojo comes soon!!! Congrats!
Yes, you look done!...and as cute and little as ever.
Post a Comment