Waiting for a baby, being past my due date, has taken away my will to blog. There's just nothing else to say. There are only two things left to restore my own personal mojo. A baby Mojo and a chocolate cream pie. The Rosauer's pie section and I may become intimately acquainted today if Mojo lets me down.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Honey, if you wouldn't mind it would definitely work best for my schedule if you wait till Friday so see what you can do. Because obviously it's all about me, me, me anyway, right?
GOOD LUCK and YAY to Baby Mojo! I totally dreamed last night it was a boy because, well, because it's a boy, duh.
I hope you got your chocolate cream pie today!!! More than that though, I hope you get your baby Mojo tonight! Come out baby!
well maybe you should talk about your new baby and put up lots of pictures so that the only sister to not see her niece in person can at least see her! just saying. or, i suppose you're allowed to just spend a bit of time loving up on the little bundle of joy :-)
Post a Comment