Really, why bother having OB appointments every week so that they can tell you that nothing has changed? I mean, expect that you're bigger. Hmmm, better double check your chart, do you always measure this big? Okay.... (imagine doubtful expression.) Whatever, it just gives me an excuse to eat more comfort food. Mom, you got any extra Cadbury mini eggs in that freezer of yours??
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE those mini cadburry eggs!
Good luck and keep us posted. I SERIOUSLY feel like you were just posting pictures of new Baby Dane.
I'm just sayin'. :)
Ugh. I feel your pain. I'm sorry there's been no progress Sara. Try to find comfort in the fact that things can progress VERY quickly, and while there might not have been any change today, tomorrow is a whole new day. You never know what Mojo has up his/her sleeve. Thinking of you lots! Love you!
"Only" nine more days till your due date. However, as a past pregnant woman of 4 pregnancies, I nearly hired an assassin one time when my doctor moved my due date to a week later at my appt. when I thought I only had another week to go and I burst into tears. You father had the audacity to "comfort" me by saying that was "only another 7 days". Had I been able to waddle any faster your father's injuries would have resulted in no more children for me.
However, I showed everybody and had KayLynn the next day.
Post a Comment