Our new little daughter was born Friday, June 18 at 9:06 a.m. Without giving all the gory details I will merely say that we arrived at the hospital at 8:00 a.m., I was dilated to 8, and she was born at 9:06 a.m. When my dad found out he was sure Greg must have delivered her in our kitchen!
Johanna Lynn (her name is made up of parts of my three sisters' names) was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 21.5 inches long. She has a little bit of blonde hair, long fingers and toes, and is a master nurser already. We are all in love with her. She also told me that she plans on sleeping through the night at 6 weeks so I thought that was sweet of her too.
Enjoy the pictures while we enjoy our girl. She really makes our family feel complete.
10 comments:
Welcome baby Johanna! You are part of one of the most special families I know...what a blessed little girl you are! You are going to be surrounded by love your entire life, and we are all so happy your here! Can't wait to meet you and smell your head!
Welcome Johanna Lynn!! Enjoy your week at home as a family, I know it will be awesome. She is beautiful and so is your family :) How awesome! ;)
Johanna Lynn!!! You have such a very special name. You are already so very blessed to have Greg and Sara as your mom and dad. Then to have Aubrey, Nathan and Dane as your brothers and sister. WOW!!! Looking for to meeting you Johanna.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations Sara! I bet Aubrey is going to LOVE helping with her little sister! She is beautiful!
Beautiful!! and I love the name! Congratulations!!
Congratulations Jones Family! Greg and Sara, you've done it again--another perfectly precious baby! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing so quickly.
When you say the baby makes the family feel complete, I hope you mean completely ready to start going after number five. Circa 2004, Greg swore up and down you were having eight children. You are half way to his dream and it's time to buckle down and push through.
But for the time being, congratulations on Johanna.
Congratulations!!
She is beautiful and so sweet that she is planning to sleep thru the night at 6 weeks.
Congratulations Sara and Greg!
We are proud to know such a wonderful family! Doug and Diane
Post a Comment