

I know you all are dying for pictures of Johanna, which I promise are coming soon, but I wanted to put up a few of Nathan's birthday. Yeah, the poor kid had a birthday and then his sister had the audacity to be born close to his birthday and his mom did nothing but nurse and do laundry for weeks and here he is, a month into being four, and yet, not blog post! No pictures! The horror!
Nathan is a fun, busy, endearing four year old and so adorable I can barely stand it. He loves all thing super hero and will spend long stretches of time looking through Greg's old collection of comic books. I get asked many times a day, "Who is this?" to which I reply, usually faking it, "Oh, that's Mr. Stretch" and he'll say, "NO IT'S NOT, DADDY SAID IT'S MR. BLAHBLAHBLAH" and I'll say, "Oh, well why don't you tell me who the super heros are" and he'll say "No, I want you to." He and Aubrey have great imaginative play, you could read to the kid for hours, he's wishing he'd taken soccer instead of t-ball, and he REALLY wishes that in a water fight he could do all the water throwing and none of the getting wet. Running around naked is another fabulous pass time. Oh, and if fighting with your brother were an Olympic sport Nathan would be an eight time gold medalist with years of ability left in him.
Happy one month late Birthday my precious little boy. We love you!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
A Nathan birthday post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cool bike! what a darling little boy you have!
Yay Nathan! What great pictures...they just ooz fun and love! And I got a sneak peek at your house! :) Nathan is maybe one of the cutest boys I've ever seen.
I can vouch for the fact that Nathan is the most precious, adorable, incredible, intelligent, funny, boisterous, happy, inquisitive and cheerful 4 year old boy you'll even run across and granny loves him to pieces!
Post a Comment