Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A post that speak for itself










3 comments:

Jenny said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. I'm such a softy these days! Johanna is an absolute angel and such a beautiful baby. I love the pictures of all the kids around her, loving on her...it just warms my heart! I cannot wait to get my little paws on her! You and Greg are truely blessed Sara.

Angela said...

YEAH! She is so beautiful! I see lots of you in her Sara. She looks just like a little Jones baby but has her own little look. just darling and precious.
thanks for the ruffled butt picture, it made my day! :) Love it!
thanks for the pics she is so cute!

Jules said...

Ah, I also got misty, it made me miss those 4 babies so much. I don't care if it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet, I'm in need of getting my hands on them again. the pictures are all priceless and I'm so glad you got a picture of Mom and Dad with the kids, that one really choked me up for some reason.

And yes, little Johanna is definitely resembling the Montgomery side more than the Jones side so far. That seems fair, you'd then have two Jones' and two Montgomerys!