So, about five thousand years ago I promised to post pictures of our house. I may have even said, "Stay tuned for remodeled house pictures!" By now you all think I'm lying, either that I'll ever post pictures or that we live in a new house at all. Well, I got inspired today because this weekend Greg finished our brand new so awesome I can barely stand it seats a boat load of people dining room table. This afternoon the house was mostly picked up and I thought, what the heck, let's take some pictures! I mean, I don't have anything else to do, right? Johanna, you go ahead and make yourself a sandwich if you're hungry!
I will post pictures of the bedrooms another time (don't stay tuned, it could be another three months), for now ALL FOUR OF MY KIDS ARE SLEEPING!!!!
Last thing. All major remodel work (bathroom, kitchen, carpet) is compliments of my long suffering, generous father-in-law Doug. The hanging of all new curtains, new lighting, and newly finished furniture is compliments of my hard working, never complaining, dedicated, smoking hot husband. Oh, and all the new paint is because my own family came one weekend and painted the whole stinking house. Thanks Matt, Lianna, Daddy, and Greg! Have I mentioned before how much my family rocks??
And I'd like to thank the Academy for....
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That new table is AWESOME! Greg does such good and meticulous work and it really shows. And how is it that your house was clean when you have FOUR kids (that's a ridiculous amount of kids). My house still is not clean from having had kids a million years ago.
LOVE your house Sara! I was so excited to see some pictures!! I've got to agree and give Greg props...that table is amazing! How nice to have a great big table that can fit everyone now. And I love the cool, funky lamps you have in your family room...and the funky pillow. Very retro! :)
The house looks amazing, and it was quite the transformation. Now I just can't wait to come and visit and have the luxury suite downstairs! :)
wow that table is gorgeous! looks great in that room! good job greg!
love how you have the living rm arranged too, very functional!
Post a Comment